All copyrights to anything within this zip file is retained by the original creator of the file, Blue Flower Art. All graphic images are copyrighted by Blue Flower Art with all rights reserved.
1. You may submit your scrapbook layouts using portions of or entire pieces of this zip file to online or print publications so long as credit is given to the original copyright holder. This includes any graphics that have been altered. Credits are not required but appreciated fory your completed layouts submitted to scrapbooking galleries, personal blogs or networking sites.
2. You may alter any digital items with respect to color, size or by adding to or removing from them. (Please see below for more information on altering graphics).
Create pages for paying clients. As long as:
a. The finished product is passed on as a flattened or printed version in JPG format.
b. Quick Pages are not acceptable.
c. Not sold as a layered format.
d. Not to be given away as freebies.
e. And not sold for bulk sales or bulk blog designs.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. You may not claim these digital items or altered digital items as your own.
2. You may not use any digital items, original or altered, or any portion thereof in any commercial work whatsoever without express written permission by the creator, Rita Drysdall (Blue Flower Art), who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You may not incorporate these digital items into any commercial projects; i.e.: web design/sites, templates, or any projects which will produce income. You are not allowed to resell, sub-license or otherwise make available the digital item(s) for use or distribution separately or in a format designed or intended for permanent storage or re-use by others unless express written permission is obtained from Blue Flower Art.
4. You may not use any digital item(s) from this zip file to create obscene, defamatory, or immoral works. Nor is it permitted to use digital items(s) for any other purpose which is prohibited by law.
5. You may not use Blue Flower Art’s digital items (free or paid) in any online collections, CD ROMs, sold or distributed in any way including sharing via e-mail, groups, newsgroups, chats, etc.
Blue Flower Art is not responsible to any person, organization or business for any loss and/or damages incurred from the use of these products.
Thank you and please feel free to contact me at email@example.com with any questions.
Blue Flower Art
You may use commercial use products by Blue Flower Art on papers and elements you are making for kits you sell in an online digital scrapbooking store, for personal or SFO/SFH use
- use them on photos for your clients and must be flattened with a photo.
- use them to create blogs for other people (even if you are paid) but must be flattened and saved at 72 dpi
- Use them to create websites for your clients (small home businesses only) but must be flattened and saved at 72 dpi
- Use them to create any personal pages you want to create for your scrapbook or online album
Examples of things you may NOT do with my products-
- create other products you will sell for commercial use or designer use
- creating paper designs (designing physical paper product) without express permission from me
- redistribute these items
- redistirbution on into a book, CD, commercial or video game.
- use in creation of photos that will be distributed on places such as istock.
If the use you intend is not clear or listed, please email me for permission or clarification.
Paper designers can also email me for the licensing fee.
Blue Flower Art